Onion - Gold | Seeds
Days to Maturity: 125
Not only is this onion?nice and mild, it actually has a sugary flavor you’ll love. And even though it’s a sweet type, it stores remarkably well. You just can’t go wrong with easy-to-grow, crowd-pleasing sweet onion.
This onion is a bit flattish, with flimsy papery wrapping and light-yellow, thick flesh. It is equally well suited for cooking or using raw, and is a very reliable garden performer.
Start seed indoors in fall for early summer harvest. Begin them in flats 8 weeks before expected transplant into the garden. Space seedlings 2 to 3 inches apart in the garden. For mature bulbs, wait until the tops fall over after the growing season. Then dig up the bulbs, cure for 3 weeks, and store in a cool, dry place.
- Genus: Allium
- Days to Maturity: 125
- Fruit Color: Yellow
- Additional Characteristics: Edible
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Resistance: Pink Root Rot
- Soil Tolerance: Normal,? loamy
- Uses: Outdoor
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]