Hot Pepper | Seeds
Days to Maturity: 70 from transplant
An extra-fiery, extra-prolific pepper that is easy to grow and absolutely delicious to eat. It’s going to make all your spicy dishes that much more delicious.
This pepper gets its big yields from the superior disease resistance of its plant. What this means for you is dozens more healthy, big fruit on well-branched plants.
Such fruit it is. It?reaches 4 inches or more in length, with smooth skin and thick walls. This gives you an extra bite or two in every pepper. The skin eventually turns red if allowed to reach full maturity, but it can be picked green for full spicy kick, too. Great for canning and pickling, freezing and drying, and of course stuffing and eating fresh off the plant.
Despite their large size, Jalafuego peppers are quite crack-resistant. If the weather turns hot or you have to delay harvesting them for a short while, they hold up beautifully. They are simply more resistant to all kinds of adversity than most others. All this and great flavor, too.
Start seeds indoors or, in climate with short growing seasons. If starting indoors, allow 7 to 10 weeks for the seeds to mature into seedlings large enough to transplant safely. Fertilize when the blooms appear, and water well. Fruit is most nutritious if allowed to ripen on the plant.
- Genus: Capsicum
- Species: annuum
- Item Form: (P)?Pkt of 25 seeds
- Days to Maturity: 70
- Fruit Color: Green
- Habit: Vining
- Seeds Per Pack: 25
- Plant Height: 2 ft 2 in
- Additional Characteristics: Edible,?Pest Fighter
- Harvest Season:?Early Summer, Mid Summer
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist,? well-drained
- Resistance: Heat Tolerant,?Humidity Tolerant,?Disease Resistant,?Bacterial Leaf Spot,?Potato Virus Y
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, Sandy
- Uses: Beds,?Cuisine,?Outdoor
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]