Every Child has the right to Grow
Edible Grow Areas | Learning Curriculum
We provide the following Educational Products & Services
- Consultation on the seasonal growing patterns.
- In-depth training on all the processes of growing, from seeding to harvesting.
- Guidance on plant care and nutrition. Growing systems for different forms of farming techniques.
- Seeds, seeding trays and, potting soil for germination on a monthly basis. Support training to manage the various growing systems and maintenance checks.
Our objective is to educate people, corporates and the community at large and raise awareness to understand and engage with us towards the Sustainable Development Goals SDG15 & SDG11.
We have created a learning curriculum for Schools and Educational Institutes that teaches the following:
- Plant Science
- Grow Your Own Food
- Agriculture Today
- Different Farming Practices
- Technology in Farming
- Hydroponic Farming
- Farming Challenges
- Future of Farming
- Know Your Food
- Healthy Living
- Plants & UN SDG’s
- Become a Farmer
TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
- A complete training program teaching you all the processes of growing from seeding to harvesting, held by professional agronomists.
- A practical learning experience guiding you towards starting your growing journey.
Help you identify healthy dietary practices to lead a healthier life.
- Teaching you the correct practices when it comes to plant nutrition and plant care.
- Give you an insight into the current state of agriculture and, the future of farming.
- Perfectly goes along with all our growing/farming-related products.
EDUCATION & RESEARCH FARMS
Growhub aims to engage students to use STEM knowledge to inspire sustainable action through project-based learning. We design, build and operate indoor vertical farms, organic gardening raised beds, hydroponic units, indoor vertical farms, grow kits and offer a wide array of products to make growing food an exciting activity at schools.
3D PRINT POTS
You can buy clay pots relatively cheaply in your local gardening or flower shop. However, there are many cool tricks that 3D printing enables – from self-watering planters and inserts, oddly shaped pots, and avocado boats to propagating stations and grow light holders. As it usually is with 3D printing, your imagination is the limit! Share your STI file with us or alternately share an image and we will design and 3d print it for you.
Our consumer e-store has a range of plants, DIY kits make a perfect gift to give on birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, housewarming or any other occasion. Ideal for beginners, masters, and children alike.