Min. 20 ? C to max. 35 ? C
Share this Product
The Yucca is a slow-growing succulent plant that produces a rosette of stiff, sword-like leaves. The leaves are typically green with white or cream-colored edges and can reach up to 4 feet in length. Yuccas are known for their large spikes of white, bell-shaped flowers that bloom on tall stalks.
- Light: Yuccas prefer bright, indirect sunlight. Avoid direct sun, as it can scorch the leaves.
- Water: Yuccas are drought-tolerant and can survive for long periods without water. However, it is best to water them thoroughly when the soil becomes completely dry.
- Soil: Yuccas prefer well-draining soil and can tolerate a wide range of soil types.
- Humidity: Yuccas are not particular about humidity levels and can adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Fertilization: Yuccas do not need to be fertilized frequently. If you do choose to fertilize, do so only once or twice a year, using a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer.
- Pruning: Prune dead or yellowing leaves as needed to keep the plant looking healthy. Additionally, you can cut back the flower stalk after blooming to promote fuller growth.
Our plants are always supplied with nursery pot. Please note, therefore, that the size specifications always refer to the height of the plant including the plant pot. Deviations of a few centimeters cannot always be ruled out as you are buying a natural living product. The height depends on several factors and can also vary slightly seasonally. The mentioned height of the plant is inclusive of the pot.
Goes Well With