Wooden Mulch | 45L
Mulching your property provides many benefits besides the obvious of being aesthetically pleasing. We at Growhub highly recommend mulching of residential and commercial properties. The benefits are worth it and it looks great. Mulch comes in a variety of colors to match the look and feel of your property. Call Growhub to inquiry about our mulching services today.
Benefits of Mulch:
- Weed Control ? Mulch can be a huge deterrent to the growth of weeds. Mulch definitely reduces occurrence of weeds by limiting the amount of sunlight. In South Florida weeds seem to be a never ending battle. It is recommended to lay weed paper down before mulching to make it even harder for weed to sprout up.
- Moisture Retention ? Most mulches are made from trees and are therefore naturally organic. Soil thoroughly covered with mulch will retain more water by limiting evaporation. Plants benefits from the excess moisture and so will your water bill especially during the dry months.
- Soil Erosion Prevention ? Mulch also acts as a barrier from rain, foot traffic or other forces that displace much needed soil. Mulch aids the soil.
- Maintain Soil Nutrients ? Mulch breaks down of time that is why it needs to be replaced at least once a year. When the mulch breaks down it releases organic nutrients back into the soil. As the mulch decomposes the soil underneath soaks up the nutrients it needs to help plants grow.
- Encourages Earthworm Habitation ? Using organic material for mulching can encourage earthworms to occupy your yards soil. And as my father always told me ? any good gardener will tell you, earthworms improve soil structure and the recycling of nutrients.
Pine Bark mulches are a great organic choice.
An advantage of the bark based mulches is they take longer to break down so you don?t have to apply them as often.
They come in a range of grades, from fine and medium to coarse.
It?s best to use medium to coarse grade bark mulches because they don?t absorb any moisture and allow rainfall, or irrigation water, to penetrate the soil where it?s needed.
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]