Spinach - Matador | Seeds
Days to Maturity: 30 to 37 from direct sow
Have you been looking for the perfect plant to add some serious nutrition to your salad? Look no further. These tender green leaves are packed with nutrients.
Spinach is a cool-season crop. It’s best grown in the fall and spring months when temperatures are still cool. This spinach?is heat?tolerant and has a low likelihood of bolting, which makes it ideal for growing in places where summer?temperatures can be unpredictable. Plant spinach in the same bed as your winter?garden to prevent soil erosion and to keep the soil healthy for next summer’s vegetables.
The upright leaves are resistant to downy mildew and easy to cut in bunches. Toss spinach leaves into your next salad or stir fry and pile some on your sandwich to add some color as well as plenty of vitamins and minerals.
Plants can also be started indoors and planted outdoors after the risk of frost has passed. If you plan to start your seeds indoors, be sure to check out our Starter Kit.
- Genus: Spinacia
- Species: oleracea
- Item Form: (P)?Pkt of 200 seeds
- Days to Maturity: 37
- Habit: Upright
- Seeds Per Pack: 200
- Additional Characteristics: Edible
- Foliage Color: Medium Green
- Moisture Requirements: Moist, well-drained
- Resistance:?Heat Hardy,?Downy Mildew,?Verticillium Wilt
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, ?sandy
- Uses: Beds,?Border,?Cuisine,?Outdoor
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]