Rangoon Creeper - Quisqualis Indica | 80cm to 180cm
Quisqualis Indica, also known as Rangoon Creeper, is a tropical climbing vine native to Southeast Asia. Its unique cascading inflorescences produce clusters of star-shaped flowers in shades of pink, red, yellow, and white. The plant is a popular ornamental due to its showy flowers and ease of cultivation, making it a popular choice for gardens and landscapes.
- Light: It prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Water: Keep soil moist but not waterlogged. Drought-tolerant once established.
- Soil: Well-draining soil with a slightly acidic to neutral pH (6.1-7.5).
- Fertilizer: Fertilize monthly with a balanced liquid fertilizer during the growing season.
- Pruning: Prune regularly to control its size and shape, also to encourage new growth and more flowers.
- Temperature: Can withstand temperatures as low as 30°F (1°C) and as high as 90°F (32°C).
- Propagation: Propagate through stem cuttings.
Height: 20m or more
Origin: Tropical Africa and S.E. Asia
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]