Share this Product
Cycas Circinalis, also known as Queen Sago, is a type of cycad that is native to India and Sri Lanka. It is a slow-growing, evergreen plant that can live for hundreds of years and is prized for its ornamental value, as well as for its edible seeds.
- Light: Queen Sago prefers bright, indirect light and will grow best in a location that receives morning sun and afternoon shade.
- Soil: This plant prefers well-draining soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Water: Queen Sago should be watered regularly, but avoid overwatering as this can lead to root rot. The soil should be kept consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize the plant twice a year with a slow-release, balanced palm fertilizer.
- Pruning: Pruning is not necessary for Queen Sago, but you may remove any yellow or brown leaves to maintain a neat appearance.
- Pests and Diseases: Queen Sago is generally disease-resistant but can be susceptible to pests such as scale insects and spider mites. Regularly inspecting the plant and treating any infestations promptly can help keep it healthy.
Goes Well With