Pomegranate Tree - Punica granatum | 1.2m to 2.5m
Punica granatum, commonly known as the pomegranate tree, is a deciduous shrub or small tree that is native to the Mediterranean region and parts of Asia. It is valued for its juicy, red or yellow fruit that is rich in antioxidants and has been used for both culinary and medicinal purposes for thousands of years.
- Light: The pomegranate tree prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Soil: The tree prefers well-draining soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Water: Water the tree regularly, but avoid overwatering, which can lead to root rot. The tree is drought-tolerant but will produce more fruit with regular watering.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize the tree once a month during the growing season with a balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Pruning: Prune the tree regularly to maintain a healthy shape and to remove any dead or damaged branches.
- Pests and Diseases: The pomegranate tree is relatively disease-resistant but can be susceptible to pests such as pomegranate fruit borer, aphids, and whiteflies. Regularly inspecting the tree and treating any infestations promptly can help keep it healthy.
Origin: S.E. Europe to Himalayas
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]