Pepper - Sigaretta Di Bergamo | Seeds
Days to Maturity: 75 from transplant
Here’s your edible ornamental for this season: Sigaretta Di Bergamo, bearing up to 300 delightful 1?-inch peppers pointing straight up all over the plant. Fill your baskets and flowerpots with it, and save a few to decorate the annual flowerbed, too. This little powerhouse will keep nibbling pests away from the blooms while offering you a great source of fresh or dried spice.
These tubular, tapered little peppers begin green, and finally turn red. They can be harvested at any color, though, for delicious heat that livens up any dish. They arise in clusters about 2 to 3 inches wide, providing bright pops of color all over the plant.
Bred for huge yields and compact plant size, Sigaretta Di Bergamo makes the ideal patio pepper for baskets and pots. Perfect for containers of all kinds. It is bushy rather than tall, though you can also stake it and let it climb to about 18 to 20 inches high. Very well-branched, it sets generously in the summer sun.
Sigaretta Di Bergamo?is a great all-natural pest deterrent in the garden. Plant it near valuable flowering plants and tender vegetables to keep nibbling pests at bay.
Sow Thai Super Chili seed indoors 6 to 8 weeks; it should sprout within 5 to 10 days. They’re ready to transplant when they have at least 2 sets of true leaves. In the garden, space the plants 18 inches apart. One plant fills a 10 inch basket or 6 to 8 inch container.
- Genus: Capsicum
- Species: annuum
- Variety: Sigaretta Di Bergamo
- Item Form: (P)?Pkt of 25 seeds
- Days to Maturity: 75
- Fruit Color: Green
- Habit: Upright
- Seeds Per Pack:?25
- Plant Height: 18 in – 20 in
- Plant Width: 12 in – 15 in
- Additional Characteristics: Edible,?Pest Fighter
- Foliage Color: Dark Green
- Harvest Season:?Winter,?Early Summer, Mid Summer
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist, well-drained,?Dry
- Resistance: Heat Tolerant,?Pest Resistant,?Disease Resistant
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, Sandy
- Uses:Beds,?Cuisine,?Containers,?Ornamental,?Outdoor,?Baskets,?Winter Interest
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]