Pakchoi | Seeds
Out of stock
Days to Maturity: 40 from direct sow
The best for baby veggies, with a tight growth habit and dense, shapely habit. Pakchoy combines all the best attributes of baby pak choi: it is a space saver and a very quick crop, yet it also has well developed flavor. It is deliciously bold flavored and succulent!
Pak choi (or bok choi) is grown like Chinese cabbage: it is a cool-season crop typically grown in fall and early winter, though in warmer climates harvest can continue well into winter. Seeds are best direct-sown in rows about 2 feet apart. As the seedlings emerge, thin them to 12 inches apart.
- Genus: Brassica
- Species: campestris
- Item Form: (P)?Pkt of 500?seeds
- Days to Maturity: 40
- Fruit Color: Green
- Habit: Compact
- Seeds Per Pack:?500
- Additional Characteristics: Cool Season,?Direct Sow,?Easy Care Plants,?Edible
- Foliage Color: Dark Green,?White
- Harvest Season:?Winter, Early Summer
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist, well-drained
- Resistance: Cold Hardy,?Disease Resistant,?Pest Resistant
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, Sandy
- Uses: Beds,?Containers,?Cuisine,?Outdoor
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]