Okra | Seeds
Days to Maturity: 56 from direct sow; 30 from transplant
Everyone loves Okra, as much for its no-pain harvest as for its extra long, very meaty pods of dark green. The grooved, straight pods reach 7 to 9 inches long, with a full-bodied flavor okra lovers find utterly delectable. Make a convert in your family with this crowd-pleaser.
It will grow readily and yield well for you all summer long.?Okra is a warm-weather crop, needing both the soil and the nights to be warm before beginning its vigorous growth. Plants begin bearing when about a foot tall. For best flavor, harvest the fruit at 4 to 6 inches.
- Genus: Abelmoschus
- Species: esculentus
- Item Form: (P)?Pkt of 125 seeds
- Days to Maturity: 56
- Fruit Color: Green
- Seeds Per Pack: 125
- Additional Characteristics: Direct Sow,?Edible,?Award Winner
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist,? well-drained
- Resistance: Disease Resistant,?Pest Resistant
- Soil Tolerance: Clay, Sandy
- Uses: Outdoor,?Cuisine
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]