Lemon Grass - Cymbopogon Citratus | 40cm to 60cm
Cymbopogon Citratus, also known as lemongrass, is a tropical plant native to Asia. It is a tall, clumping grass known for its fragrant, lemon-scented leaves. The leaves are used as a culinary herb and are widely used in Asian cooking to add flavor to soups, stews, curries, and teas. In addition to its culinary uses, lemongrass is also known for its medicinal properties, including its use as a natural remedy for headaches, anxiety, and digestive issues. The plant is low-maintenance and grows best in warm, humid conditions. It is often used as a landscaping plant and as an ornamental herb in herb gardens.
- Light: Full sun to partial shade.
- Water: Regular watering, allowing soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Soil: Well-drained, fertile soil.
- Fertilizer: Monthly fertilization with balanced fertilizer during growing season.
- Pruning: Prune regularly to maintain shape and promote new growth.
- Pests/Diseases: Resistant to most pests and diseases, but may be susceptible to root rot if overwatered.
- Hardiness: USDA hardiness zones 9-11.
- Propagation: By division of established clumps or from stem cuttings.
Origin: South India, Sri Lanka
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]