Share this Product
Curry leaves, mostly known as Kadi Patta, are widely used in Indian cooking. These fragrant leaves not only add aroma to the food but are also loaded with immense health benefits. In this post, we shall be decoding some incredible benefits of curry leaves for your hair and health.
Curry leaves are good for everyone and can be given to kids too. These leaves are loaded with essential nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamin A, B, C, and E. These nutrients are helpful in keeping your kids healthy by improving their gastrointestinal health and eye health.
• Helps to beat the symptoms of anemia.
• Protects your liver from damage
• Keeps your blood sugar levels under check – fights diabetes
• Lowers cholesterol and protects you from heart disease
• Strengthens the organs of your stomach and helps with digestion
• Can help relieve the symptoms of diarrhea
• Reduces congestion in the chest and nose
• Can help heal and reduce skin infections, beat early aging and rid your skin of blemishes
• Is great to stop hair fall, premature greying of the hair, and accelerate hair growth
Goes Well With
Aloe Vera | 40cm to 50cmAED 25.00