Green Mallow | Seeds
Mallow is big, mild-flavored, curly-edged green leaves may be used for salad when young. Older leaves are better when lightly cooked. Very productive. Loves warm?weather. May self-seed and a good northern replacement for okra or fil? as a thickener in soups. One of the first domesticated crops in Asia over 2,500 years ago.
Sow in pots indoors, transplant 3-4 weeks after sprouting. It may also be direct sown from early winter through early summer. Sow in succession for extended harvest or cut stems off an inch above the soil surface and they will re-sprout tender new growth.
- Genus: Malva L.
- Species: hybrid
- Item Form: Pack of 80
- Plant Height:?1.5 m
- Plant Width:?0.5?m
- Additional Characteristics: Edible
- Foliage Color: Medium Green
- Harvest Season:?Winter, Early Summer, Mid Summer
- Light Requirements: Part Shade
- Resistance:?Animal?Resistance,?Cold Hardy,?Drought Tolerant
- Uses: Foliage Interest, Beds, Cuisine
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]