Fishtail palm - Caryota Mitis | 1.0 - 4.0m
Small to medium-sized palm with clustered stems, at first clothed with fibrous leaf bases, later bare. The broadly linear, 2-pinnate, rich green leaves are 2-4m long, with 6-60, fish-tail-like, asymmetrically 3-angled leaflets. Pendent panicles, 30cm or more long, of cream flowers, to 2cm across, are borne in summer. Height 3-12m, Spread 3-7m. Native of Burma to Malaysian peninsula, Indonesia (Java), Philipines.
Origin:Indonesia, the Philippines
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]