Corn - Dolce Golden Bantam | Seeds
72 days. We believe that this is simply the yummiest early sweet corn you can grow! Simply put, you’ll get great-tasting corn that stays fresher longer — no more racing to eat up or give away the harvest before it spoils! Plants reach just over 5 feet tall, producing beautiful 7-inch ears with 14 rows of sweet, tasty yellow kernels.
Sugar-enhanced corn is creamier and more tender than Super Sweet, with stronger old-fashioned corn flavor, yet is sweeter than regular Sweet hybrids. This delicious variety retains its sweetness for up to 10 days after harvest. No isolation from other corn is necessary, and germination is easier.
Sow when the soil is warm. Corn is famously easy to direct-sow in any sunny spot. To extend your corn harvest, make successive plantings weekly up to mid-July, or plant varieties with differing maturity dates.
- Genus: Zea
- Species: mays var. rugosa
- Days To Maturity: 72
- Fruit Color: Yellow
- Habit: Upright
- Seeds Per Pack:?85
- Plant Height: 5 ft
- Fruit Length: 7 in
- Additional Characteristics: Direct Sow,?Edible
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist, well-drained
- Resistance: Disease Resistant
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, Sandy
- Uses: Outdoor
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]