Coriander | Seeds
Days to Maturity: 50
Stocky, very well-branched plants deliver almost unbelievable yields of fragrant, delectable leaves, simply packed with authentic coriander?flavor.
Just 12- to 18-inches high and wide, this powerhouse concentrates all its energy on producing masses of flavorful leaves. The more you cut, the quicker new ones arise, for a longer-than-ever season of delicious eating!
Coriander/Cilantro is used in Mexican, Thai, Chinese, and Indian cooking. It is a staple of great Salsa, with a very spicy bite that complements the acidity of tomatoes and limes nicely. Pick fresh leaves all summer long. And Coriander is a fragrant spice widely used in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine. Fresh cilantro and Coriander from your garden are infinitely more aromatic and flavorful than most store-bought versions, so consider adding it to your vegetable garden this season.
Give this Coriander?full sunshine and any moist, well-drained garden soil. Hold off on fertilizers that contain nitrogen, which could reduce the flavor of the leaves and seeds. This is a very quick-growing herb, setting leaves that can be harvested just 4 to 5 weeks after sowing the seed.
- Genus: Coriandrum
- Species: sativum
- Item Form: (P)?Pkt of 100 seeds
- Bloom Start To End:?Winter, Early Summer
- Days To Maturity: 50
- Habit: Upright
- Seeds Per Pack: 100
- Plant Height: 12 in – 18 in
- Plant Width: 12 in – 18 in
- Bloom Size: .25 in
- Additional Characteristics: Cut-and-Come-Again,?Edible,?Herbs
- Bloom Color: Light Pink
- Foliage Color: Medium Green
- Harvest Season: Early Fall,?Early Summer,?Late Spring,?Late Summer,?Mid Fall
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist, well-drained
- Resistance: Heat Tolerant
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, Sandy
- Uses: Beds, Containers, Cuisine, Foliage Interest, Outdoor
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]