Chrysanthemum plants are just about the easiest of all of the perennials to grow. Mums should be planted in early spring after all the danger of freezing. However, they can be planted almost any time, as long as they have time to establish their root system before the hottest weather.
It comes in a variety of colors: Red, Yellow, Pink, White, Orange.
Mums prefer rich, well-drained soil. A good rule of thumb is if the soil is good for vegetables, it’s good for mums. Chrysanthemums require more frequent watering due to their shallow roots, especially in high heat or little rainfall. A layer of mulch in summer will help conserve water and keep the soil moist and cool.
Mums prefer full sunlight during the growing season and not enough sunlight will result in a weaker plant that will produce fewer flower heads. However, blooms will last longer if they are moved to a shadier spot after flower buds develop.
Our plants are always supplied with nursery pot. Please note, therefore, that the size specifications always refer to the height of the plant including the plant pot. Deviations of a few centimeters cannot always be ruled out as you are buying a natural living product. The height depends on several factors and can also vary slightly seasonally.
Note: The mentioned height of the plant is inclusive of the pot.
Origin: East Asia and northeastern Europe
Family Name: Asteraceae
Flower Color: Red, Yellow, Pink, White, Orange
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]