Cabbage | Seeds
The pale-green wrappers protect the succculent leaves within, making it one of the tastiest you can find anywhere!
Yields are heavy, too, thanks to great disease resistance. This plant?resists Fusarium Yellows, Tip Burn, Ring Spot, and Split. It holds longer in the garden than most, and is terrific for both winter?and early summer?crops.
Cabbage is a cool-season crop, sown in early winter?for early-summer harvest. Where winters are mild, it can be sown nearly year-round, except during the hot summer months. Start indoors or direct-sow, spacing plants 12 inches apart for maximum harvest. Before planting, prepare the soil well with fertilizer, and add a dose of ammonium nitrate about a month into the growth season. Harvest the heads when they are firm and brightly colored. Plants may form smaller side-heads after the main head is harvested.
- Genus: Brassica
- Species: oleracea capitata
- Item Form: (P)?Pkt of 30 seeds
- Days to Maturity: 88
- Fruit Color: Green
- Seeds Per Pack:?30
- Additional Characteristics: Cool Season,?Direct Sow,?Edible
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist,? well-drained
- Resistance: Disease Resistant,?Fusarium Wilt Races 1 & 2,?Tip Burn
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, Sandy
- Uses: Outdoor
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]