Bottle Gourd | Seeds
This is a long-type hybrid bottle gourd and referred to as calabash gourd. Gourds are cylindrical shape, 16-20? long, green?colour? Vigorous vines and many branches making this a high yielding bottle gourd.
Cultivation:?Requires a long, warm growing season. Prepare fertile well drained soil. Sow seeds in winter/early summer in a warm, sunny location. Hill planting: Form soil into a 1-ft. diameter mound 3-4′ tall. Space mounds 4-6′ apart. On each mound plant 1-2 seeds. Keep soil moist. Fertilize as needed. Train to climb a vertical support for better air circulation, straighter fruit and ease of harvest. Bottle gourd flowers during early evening to sunrise. May need hand pollination. Harvest fruit when young and tender.
- Genus: Lagenaria
- Item Form: Pack of?50
- Plant Height:?1.5 m
- Plant Width:?0.5?m
- Additional Characteristics: Edible
- Foliage Color:?Green
- Harvest Season:?Winter, Early Summer, Mid Summer
- Light Requirements: Part Shade
- Resistance:?Heat Hardy,?Drought Tolerant
- Uses: Foliage Interest,?Beds,?Cuisine
How long will it take to deliver this product?
Orders are normally shipped within 3 working days. We will contact you if there are any further delays in shipping your order.
Our Shipping Policy
- 2 to 3 Day Delivery only in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman. Free Delivery on orders over AED 99 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 20 applicable otherwise).
- Saturday Delivery only in Abu Dhabi. Free Delivery on orders over AED 199 + (Flat Shipping fee of AED 30 applicable otherwise).
- Shipping charges will be applicable for other Emirates.
- All shipped orders are handled by our reliable logistics partners.
- If you wish to ever return this product, we must recommend you retain the original manufacture’s packing.
If you need assistance with shipments, please feel free to contact our customer service on +971 56 3883 123 (Saturday to Thursday between 9:00am to 6:00pm) or email us at [email protected]