ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT (AMC)
Services & Scope of Work
- Maintenance of irrigation system lay down in the garden.
- Irrigation will be operated at an appropriate seasonal schedule.
- Minor repair of faulty pipes will be done immediately.
- Pruning and trimming of hedges and shrubbery.
- Shaping hedges and bushes into various designs as approved by the owners.
- Lawn mowing and clearing of leaves on a regular basis.
- Seasonal splitting and replanting of plants.
- Monitoring of pest and diseases.
- Spray pesticide to control weed, disease and insect attack.
- Weeds will be removed manually each visit.
- Spray of pesticides and disease control treatment of plants.
- Watering the plants at regular intervals.
- Fertilizing plant areas as well as potted pots and trees.
- Green waste disposal from the site.
- Sweep the tiles/Interlock/Decking area.
- Removal of dog feces.
- Washing cars, tiles, window or any internal cleaning services.
- Construction or removal of hard cape waste.
- Removal of debris or used items (Kitchen or gym equipment’s)
- We agreed to visit the site weekly three times.
- Our services are strictly limited to green area only.
- Plants damaged by weather, animals, vehicles, theft, vandalism, or mechanical damage shall not be replaced under this contract.
- Daily watering for potted plants and garden to be carried out by the client. However, we recommend an automated irrigation system to be installed.
- Additional plants, season flowers, grass or trees shall be quoted.
- Trees/Palms larger than 3.5m in heights that require cutting and pruning will be quoted for and charged accordingly.
- Any additional labour and parts, other than required for routine maintenance is not included and is subject to an extra charge.
- Plants are living organisms and even the best gardens experience problems such as insects, pests, disease, rot, infection, soil and airborne pathogens. We try and minimize these unwanted incidents, however, in the unfortunate events of a disease, please be patient while we try and eliminate the problem as soon as possible.
* Please note that we shall not be held responsible for any loss under any and all circumstances.
- In order to convey comments, complaints please contact office.
- Water and electricity to be provided by the client at no charge to us.
- This service agreement is automatically renewed at the beginning of each cycle unless cancelled.
- Either party may cancel this agreement at any time giving the opposite party a 30-day notice period.
- A refund for unused services shall be provided within 10 working days from the last day of service.
- Note that the continuation of our service is strictly subject to the terms of payment being complied with.
- Service shall be temporarily suspended in the event that payment is overdue.
- We shall bear no responsibilities of any damage to the garden during this suspension period.
In any of the following cases, the next visit by our team will be on the next scheduled service day:
- Inability to access garden due to a locked gate or no one to open the door to the garden for our technician.
- The scheduled day for the garden maintenance falling on a public holiday.
- 5% VAT is charged on all invoices separately and additionally.
Payment in advance based on the selected payment plan
- Half Yearly